The Mind Muscle Connection is a show dedicated to educating you on applying science-based; training, nutrition, and mindset strategies to help you build a leaner, stronger, and more confident self. Grab some coffee and listen in!
Episode 264: Brandon DaCruz & Jeremiah Bair- Benefits of Movement, Nutrition Periodization, and More. – The Mind Muscle Connection
Apply for 1 on 1 online coaching HERETo get more details click HEREEmail list HEREToday I am joined by Brandon DaCruz and Jeremiah Bair. We took questions from Instagram followers and answered them.We discussed:-(0:45) Benefits of movement. -(6:45) Downsides of too much movement. -(22:10) Update on Jeremiah (training, nutrition, business). -(36:36) Update on Brandons training/nutrition. -(49:40) Update on Jeffs training/nutrition (nutrition periodization talk). Follow Brandon on IG: https://www.instagram.com/brandondacruz_/?hl=enCheck out Brandon's website: https://www.brandondacruzfit.com/Email Brandon: firstname.lastname@example.orgInstagram: @jeremiahbairWebsite: https://www.bairfit.com/Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/living-lean/id14880156
- Episode 264: Brandon DaCruz & Jeremiah Bair- Benefits of Movement, Nutrition Periodization, and More.
- Episode 263: Q&A- Building Muscle in a Cut, How to Manage a Day Where Youre Super Hungry, Can You Lose Fat at Maintenance
- Episode 262: JH Maintenance Phase Laws
- Episode 261: Laurin Conlin- Leg Training Mistakes Women Make, Is a Calorie Surplus Needed?
- Episode 260: Q&A- Eat If You Arent Hungry, How Long Should Maintenance Phases Be, How To Mentally Push Through a Building Phase.
- Episode 259: JH Body Recomp Laws
- Episode 258: Dr. Eric Helms- Pre, Intra, and Post Workout Nutrition For Muscle Growth.
- Episode 257: Q&A- Training Volume For Muscle Growth, Changing Training During a Cut, Sleep Loss.
- Episode 256: JH Fat Loss Laws
- Episode 255: Greg Potter- Creatine and Sleep Loss, Chrononutrition/Time Restricted Eating.
To see earlier episodes visit here: