I’m Jeff Hoehn, owner of JH Health & Fitness. Wherever you’re at with your fitness journey right now, I’ve been there at some point.
I’ve gained 30 pounds trying to build muscle and change my scrawny body. I’ve lost 20 pounds after taking things too far, in a good way, and unfortunately a bad way as well.
I’ve competed in two bodybuilding shows thus far, I’ve successfully navigated several bulking and cutting cycles, and I’ve worked through every diet imaginable—intermittent fasting, paleo, IIFYM, the list goes on. What’s more, I’ve overcome a few notable injuries through my training career with meticulous planning of my strength training and the necessary rehabilitation. And so, because of my experience with training, nutrition, and weight change, I’ve developed a well-rounded, yet unique, perspective as a coach.
At this point, I’ve been coaching for a number of years—both in-person and online—but at this stage of my career I’m now working, almost, completely online. I truly believe I can deliver a more well-rounded and thorough coaching experience in this capacity.
Now, for my clients who invest in me, my aim is to educate you on how to become leaner, stronger, and more confident in yourself. And of course, to ensure those results last. And while I am your coach, I’d like you to view this journey as collaborative; I’m not your boss, I’m your guide. We’re a team.
If you want more info on my 1 on 1 coaching service click here.
Finally, here are a few off-the-cuff facts about me:
- I’m a die-hard hockey and St. Louis Blues fan.
- I love coffee, hiking, and travel. (It’s hard to know how much blood is left in my ‘coffee-stream’ at this point.)
- I’m pursuing my Masters in ‘Human Performance and Nutrition’, at Logan University.
- Aside from strength training and nutrition books, I enjoy self-development books, too. (If you’d like any recommendations, please let me know. Atomic Habits, for instance, is a favorite of mine.)
- And finally, I run my own podcast, ‘The Mind Muscle Connection’, which has featured guests such as Dr. Mike Israetel, Dr. Bill Campbell, Steve Hall etc.
My goal is to educate people on how to become a leaner, stronger, and more confident version of yourself through online platforms such as my blog, podcast, and social media.